Whether you do it yourself or hire a pro, here’s what to consider in adding a path of pavers and gravel
“Creating a magazine that shares stories of unique people and their homes is an absolute delight. My goal is to inspire readers throughout the Granite State and beyond to make their homes and gardens pleasing to the eye and pleasant places in which to spend time.”
— New Hampshire Home Magazine editor Andi Axman.
About NH Home Magazine
New Hampshire Home is a bi-monthly magazine published by McLean Communications since 2007 that focuses on inspired design and décor. With an abundance of noteworthy projects in New Hampshire, we are committed to showcasing everything that makes the Granite State a great place to call home.
New Hampshire Home reaches a desirable, affluent audience of homeowners who invest in their properties. We are targeted to highly qualified consumers who are looking for ideas on how to improve their living space inside and out.
- Circulation: 20,000 per issue
- Readership: 84,000 per issue*
- 13,000 to subscribers
- 4,000 to select newsstand locations
- 3,000 to trade professionals (including all members of AIANH, ASID, NHHBA) plus trade shows throughout the state, kitchen tours, home and garden events)*INDUSTRY AVERAGE OF 4.2 READERS PER ISSUE
New Hampshire Home print edition
Published six times a year, New Hampshire Home offers customized print schedules that reach affluent, high-end homeowners. This audience of highly qualified consumers is looking for ideas on how to improve their living space inside and out. along with qualified individuals who can accomplish their goals. You’ll reach the right audience by advertising in New Hampshire Home.
New Hampshire Home and New Hampshire Magazine websites
Capture both of these highly sought after audiences and share your message on nhhomemagazine.com and nhmagazine. com. Both websites reach a combined 90,000 visitors each month and serve more than 180,000 page views. Online advertising packages can be be customized.
Reach 12,000 combined opt-in subscribers. This newsletter focuses on an overview of the latest issue featuring the newest stories, latest design, upcoming events and much more.
Reach 12,000 combined opt-in subscribers one time to both nhmagazine.com and nhhomemagazine.com. This email features a customized message dedicated to creating a trackable call to action.
New Hampshire Home Design Awards showcases the finest residential architects, designers and builders. As a sponsor you help honor their accomplishments and receive prestigious recognition in six months of pre- and post-event promotion and at the awards ceremony. You also have the opportunity to network with nearly 200 industry professionals.
Demographics and distribution
A valuable audience of affluent, high-end homeowners New Hampshire Home reaches a desirable, affluent audience of homeowners who invest in their properties. We are targeted to highly qualified consumers who are looking for ideas on how to improve their living space inside and out.
• Direct mailed to homeowners in New Hampshire with properties valued more than $500,000 and incomes more than $135,000.
• Mailed to hand-selected zip codes in Northern Massachusetts and Southern Maine to provide exposure to some of the most sought-after communities.
• Sold at more than 400 newsstands
• Distributed at home and kitchen tours, home-related trade shows and special events.
For more demographics information, click here.
Be seen and heard in New Hampshire Home
• On average, each copy of New Hampshire Home is read by nearly four people.
• A typical reader will refer back to an issue of New Hampshire Home nearly four times.
• The majority of readers spend over an hour reading through a typical issue.
• 81% of readers are very interested in seeing the ads in the magazine.
• 64% have taken ideas for home décor, based on what they have seen in the magazine.
Click here to view the 2018 editorial calendar and for more information about 2018 New Hampshire Home issues.