This year marks the 10th anniversary for the Design Awards!
The New Hampshire Home Design Awards honors and celebrates excellence in home design and the creative use of materials in new, remodeled and historic residences. Although small geographically, New Hampshire is fertile ground for the architects, designers and builders who work in and draw inspiration from the Granite State.
Whether you’ve designed or built a spectacular kitchen, a beautiful bath, a unique outdoor space or a fabulous home, we want to see your most impressive work.
Submissions for the 2023 New Hampshire Home Design Awards are now open!
New categories have been added for 2023! Projects can be submitted in 22 design categories. Additionally, judges will select a project for Home of the Year.
Submission deadline: All entries must be submitted by Friday, January 20, 2023.
Please note: Nominations must be submitted online through the Submittable platform; you will need to sign up for a (free) Submittable account to make a nomination.
- Architectural Design: Modern
- Architectural Design: Traditional
- Interior Design: Whole House Design
- Interior Design: Children’s Room
- Interior Design: Specialty/Small Space (Entry, Mudroom, Laundry)
- Interior Design: Home Office
- Interior Design: Primary Suite/Bedroom
- Interior Design: Living Space
- Kitchen Design: Transitional
- Kitchen Design: Traditional
- Kitchen Design: Contemporary
- Bath Design
- Historic Renovation
- Remodeling/Renovation Design
- Small Home Design (<2,500 sq. ft.)
- Green Design: Energy Efficient Home
- Green Design: Net-Zero/Net Zero Ready
- Outdoor Design: Outdoor Living Space
- Outdoor Design: Landscape With Pool
- Outdoor Design: Landscape Without Pool
- Outdoor Design: Garden Design
- Up and Coming Talent (“Ones to Watch” Under 40)
Interested in re-submitting a previous project?
We are happy to accept re-submissions from past years (please note: winning projects may not be resubmitted).
2023 Design Awards Reception
Winners will be revealed and celebrated at our April 20, 2023 reception event at The Factory on Willow and winners will also be profiled in the May-June 2023 issue of New Hampshire Home Magazine.